There are many options master degree of scholarship in Germany for Indonesian students. One of the most popular scholarships for international students who study in Germany comes from the DAAD scholarship foundation. DAAD scholarship is one of the largest scholarships for Germany international students. This scholarship target to a young professional from a developing country, include Indonesia for ranges of postgraduate course that aim for further specialized studies.
DAAD scholarship is also known as German Academic Exchange Service. This foundation provides support DAAD scholarships cover monthly payment to the grantees. The payment is determined from the scholarship holder’s academic level, the individual scholarship that generally includes other payments such as health insurance, travel expenses and more. The scholarship duration is 12 to 24 months depending on the particular institution and for Ph.D. it available for 36 months. The detail of the information can be found in the description of the program.
- 168 EUR for food
- 43 EUR for clothes
- 95 EYR for transportation
- 20 EUR for work and study material
- 30 EUR for internet, telephone and TV license
- 61 EUR for leisure activities
Generally, the scholarship will cover all students cost unless these expenses are covered with home country or another funding source.
The step by step for apply DAAD scholarship
Visit the DAAD scholarship website and learn for all requirements that you should collect. You also need to know whether you are qualified to grants and apply for the scholarship or not. When you visit, download and get ready to start your paper documentation for scholarship applications. Here is the eligibility for those who interested to apply for DAAD scholarship.
- The applicants that want to apply DAAD scholarship should have completed their bachelor degree not more than 6 years old.
- DAAD scholarship is available for students that have at least 2 years of proven work experience.
- Works either for a public authority or state or private company in developing country or those who are engaged to planning and execution of projects and directives that emphasis on development policies which bear in economic, social and technological areas.
- Has completed academic degree above the average academic range (upper 3rd position) and ideally has at least 2 years of related professional experience after their first degree (bachelor).
- The scholarship applications for international students that interested to apply must be direct to the respective course. Read the following course websites to see the detail of the application procedure, the deadline of the scholarship application, and also the submitted documentation.